Changing your package tour reservation
If you change your tour dates or cancel your trip 28 days or more before departure, Timetravels Ltd. charges a service fee of €20. However, if you change or cancel less than 28 days before departure, conditions outlined in the following section (Cancelling Your Package Tour Reservation) apply.
Please note! Extra Activities booked separately through the Customer Account, are not subject to changes or refunds.
Cancelling your package tour reservation
The following cancellation conditions apply to our regular tours (i.e., Russia, Norway, Iceland and Lapland). Please note that student cruise trips such as the Pirates of the Baltic Sea Cruise, and tours to sporting events are subject to special cancellation conditions.
1. Cancelling 28 days or more before departure: customer is charged a service fee of €20. Non-EU citizens may also have to pay bank transfer fees.
2. Cancelling between 28 and 15 days before departure: customer is charged a service fee of 25% of the tour price in addition to possible visa and banking/postal charges.
3. Cancelling between 15 and 7 days before departure: customer is charged a service fee of 50% of the tour price in addition to possible visa and banking/postal charges.
4. Cancelling between 7 days and 48 hours prior to departure: customer is charged a service fee of 75% of the tour price in addition to possible visa and banking/postal charges.
5. If the tour is cancelled less than 48 hours before departure, Timetravels Ltd. reserves the right to charge the entire price of the tour.
6. If you are prevented from joining the tour by unforeseen circumstances such as illness or accident, you are entitled to cancel at any time before departure in accordance with Timetravels’ rules and regulations:
Timetravels Ltd. reserves the right to charge for the payment of non-refundable cancellation fees, e.g., performance tickets, flight tickets, train tickets, pre-paid services etc., based on the Finnish law of Package tours (15.2). We strongly recommend that clients purchase travel insurance that covers the cost of cancellation due to illness. The reason for the cancellation must be reported to Timetravels Ltd. as soon as possible and confirmed by a doctor's certificate, police report or other official and reliable documentation.
7. If you have booked your flight tickets via Timetravels and the flight is cancelled or rescheduled causing delays of 12 hours or more, Timetravels will do the following:
8. Please note that cancellations are registered on working days only: Mon–Fri 10.00–17.00, excluding national holidays. Cancellation terms are applied from the date Timetravels Ltd. reads the notification by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Please allow one (1) month for Timetravels Ltd. to process your refund. If the tour was paid for by credit or debit card, the refund is made directly to the card.
10. Customers who are being refunded by bank transfer should provide Timetravels Ltd. with the following bank details: